Monday, June 25, 2012

Thanks, and Stay Tuned

                                                  http://myfrenchcountryhome.blogspot.ca/2012/01/merci-for-past-two-years.html


When I started this blog, I planned on learning for myself, and sharing this as a journal that only a handful of people would read.  However, when I check my stats I see that this is not the case. Therefore, I plan to continue blogging about technology and gifted education (and likely beyond) in September (despite my course being over), and periodically over the summer.

Get outside, get inspired, and keep in touch!

Thanks again, and stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Great news. Glad to hear you'll keep going. Don't worry if you don't get comments, most people are lurkers and they'll read but not write.

    ReplyDelete